Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as Terms) provide information on how to donate for the benefit of the programs implemented by the U-Hearts Foundation (foundation established and operating in accordance with laws of the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code 306035580, registered office address Latvių g. 38A-12, LT-08113 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania) at the website http://www.u-hearts.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website), and on donors’ rights and responsibilities.
- The terms used in the Terms:
2.1. Person – a natural or a legal person over 14 years of age.
2.2. Donating person or Donor – a natural or a legal person donating funds by one of the indicated ways on the Website to support the activities of the Foundation.
2.3. Donors’ list – the list of donors, who donated funds on the Website to support the activities of the Foundation. This list is published on Website and contains names and surnames or names of legal entities of donors, who gave their consent for such publication.
- Donated money cannot be refunded except the case described in paragraph 10 of these Terms.
- By filling out donation form, person can choose these ways for donation:
4.1. To donate on his/her behalf and to be included on the list of Donors.
4.2. To donate anonymously.
- If a person donates on his/her behalf, the donor’s exact name and surname or name of legal entity should be indicated in donation form.
- If a person requests to be included on the list of Donors, he/she should put the tick on “I agree to be seen on the list of the Project donors” in donation form, and if donation is made via bank transfer, he/she should indicate this request in payment purpose.
- The Donor’s name and surname of name of legal entity in donation form will be included on the list of Donors, which is publicly published, only if the Donor gave consent to such publication.
- Donors take all and any responsibility related to the correctness of submitted personal data and the transparency of donated funds of the Donor.
- When the confirmation about money transfer is received from the bank, the amount is immediately added to the sum of collected funds. If the donation is made by not using the implemented interfaces with e-banking systems, transfers are included within 48 hours.
- If a person makes a mistake in the amount of funds he/she wants to donate and seeks to get a refund for a whole or a part of the amount, he/she should inform Foundation within two working days after the transfer was made by clearly laying out the current situation and submit a request regarding refund of a whole or a part of donated amount by email. Foundation shall make an individual decision in every case by evaluating the submitted information.
- Foundation retains the right to update or amend these Terms at any time. Such updated or amended Terms will enter into force after the day, when they are published on Website. You should from time to time check them and to be sure that you are satisfied by relevant version of the Terms. By updating the Terms, we will inform you about, in our opinion, essential
changes by publishing them on Website.
- If you have any questions related to the terms and conditions, you are welcome to contact the Foundation by sending a request via email or sending a letter: U-Hearts Foundation, legal entity code 306035580, registered office address Latvių g. 38A-12, LT-08113 Vilnius, Republic of
Lithuania, email email@example.com
- These Rules shall enter into force from 28th of March, 2022.